In Nikolaev 9 - the summer girl and 7 - the summer boy nearly didn't burn the apartment

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1025 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(615)         

Yesterday, on August 7, the brother with the sister, playing with fire, nearly didn't burn the apartment. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

Ignition happened around 11.30 while mother 9 - summer Diana and 7 - summer Alexander was at work.

Firefighters to the apartment of one of houses down the street Artem were called by neighbors.

Probably, only thanks to efficiency of staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations it was succeeded to avoid the tragedy. "Firemen" coped with a flame in a few minutes, and here mother of children should explain more carefully to children that "matches to children not a toy".

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents