The day before yesterday, on August 12, around 22.00 in an accident ward of Bashtansky central regional hospital the eight-year-old boy who was bitten by a spider - каракурт was delivered. About it reports the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.
The boy lives with parents in the village Free the Bashtansky region of the Nikolaev area which brought it to hospital after complaints to health.
Physicians at once made the diagnosis - allergic reaction to a sting каракурта. Now doctors estimate a condition of the child as satisfactory, but he some time still will stay in hospital.