In Nikolaev during a fire two men

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1330 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(798)         

Evenings, on August 15, around 20:00 on the panel of fire protection the signal of a fire in the city of Nikolaev to the address Butoma Street 9 arrived "and".

To the staff who have arrived to a scene of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, it was necessary during 50-ти minutes to extinguish a fire.

In time "fight against fire" firefighters found in the apartment of two citizens who already managed to inhale a smoke. Injured men, with the diagnosis poisoning with burning products, at once sent to BSMP.

The fire area made only 5 square meters, and losses from ignition - 2 thousand UAH - destroyed a wooden covering of a balcony and balcony doors and a window are damaged.

According to preliminary data, imprudence during smoking of the owner of the apartment became a cause of the fire.

Fortunately, did without victims.


Комментариев: {{total}}