In the Nikolaev area during a fire the host

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 967 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(580)         

The fire which occurred tonight in the village Sand of the New Odessa region of the Nikolaev area, carried away life of the host. About it report in the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

Ignition happened around 02:00, on imprudence of the host who smoked in a bed.

Firefighter who arrived to a scene, it was necessary during 45-and minutes to fight fire.

The fire area made 50 square meters. In the house all burned down.

After it was succeeded to cope with fire, on a place of a fire the corpse of the host - the man of 1973 year of birth was found.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents