During a fire in Nikolayevshchina the pensioner

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1074 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(644)         

On August 26 in Velikoaleksandrovk's village of the Kazankovsky area the house belonging to the pensioner T burned. 1930 year of birth.

Short circuit of an electrical wiring became the reason of ignition.

The house burned down practically completely.

During a fire in the house of the pensioner there were two persons: the hostess and the pensioner To. 1930 year of birth. Staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations with poisoning with products of burning hospitalized the owner of the house, and here rescuers found the guest of the hostess the already dead.

According to preliminary data the damage of a fire is estimated about 13 thousand UAH

I worked at a scene it is investigative - task force of Kazankovsky department of militia.

Reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents