Smoking

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 895 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(537)         

On August 27 around 13.30 in Vinogradovk's village of the Bashtansky area the house which belonged to the citizen A lit up. 1957 year of birth. The firefighters who have arrived to a scene hastened to enter fight against fire, but the flame reached the peak.

As reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area, during fire extinguishing, rescuers found a body of the host without life signs. Citizen X. 1954 year of birth, the acquaintance of the owner who also was in the lit-up room, is delivered with burns 2-й and 3-it to degree in TsRB.

Cause of the fire and death of the citizen A. there was a smoking of the owner.

Fire completely destroyed the house, there were one only walls.

The damage is estimated almost at 60 thousand UAH

I worked at a scene it is investigative - task force of law-enforcement bodies.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents