Not extinguished cigarette took away life 46 - the summer man

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 22484 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(13490)         

Yesterday, on September 1, at 16.00 in Nikolaev on Oktyabrsky Avenue, 37 the apartment of a house belonging to the pensioner 1933 lit up. Imprudence during smoking of the son of the owner, 46 - the summer jobless inhabitant of Nikolaev became a cause of the fire.

The fire of 10 sq.m destroyed the TV, a sofa, a bedside table and bed things for the sum of 3 thousand UAH. On a scene the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations found a corpse of the smoker. His father with burns was taken to regional hospital in a serious condition.

About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.


Комментариев: {{total}}