Imprudence during smoking led to a fire in Voznesensk

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 985 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(591)         

On September 1 at 20.00 to Voznesensk on Shchors St., 38 the house belonging to the pensioner 1937 lit up. Imprudence during smoking of the son of the hostess became a cause of the fire.

The fire of 15 sq.m destroyed material property for the sum of 5 thousand UAH, the sum of collateral damage made 9,7 thousand UAH to the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations it was succeeded to rescue the son of the hostess and his cohabitant. On a scene the corpse was found, the personality of the victim is identified.

About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents