In Nikolaev the disabled person - the smoker

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1351 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(810)         

On September 2, in the city of Nikolaev on Geroyev Stalingrad Avenue, there was a fire. About it reported in the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

At 11:50, the apartment which belongs to the resident of Nikolaev, 68 - to the summer disabled person of the I group lit up.

The reason of emergence of a fire - imprudence during smoking smoking of the owner of the apartment. Thanks to operational work of staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the fire in the apartment was liquidated within twenty minutes, and the owner of the apartment got off "light".

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents