In Odessa region from - for smoking in a bed I was lost 35 - the summer man

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 788 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(472)         

In Odessa region from - for smoking in a bed I was lost 35 - the summer man, one more man got strong burns, reports on Thursday, September 4, a press - service of the Ministry of questions of emergency situations of Ukraine.

In Chapayevk's village of the Bilyaivsky area as a result of a fire in a summer kitchen I was lost 35 - the summer tenant. Cause of the fire - smoking in a bed. Pozharno - saving divisions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations weren't caused. The fire was liquidated by the population.

Besides, in the village Bilolissya of the Tatarbunarsky area during a fire in the private house the man of 1977 year of birth got burns 1-2-й degrees of 80% of a body. The victim was delivered in resuscitation unit of the central district hospital. Cause of the fire - smoking in a bed.

Also in Odessa the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations rescued the man who fell asleep with a cigarette on a sofa from fire. 38- the summer man poisoned with burning products. Cause of the fire - smoking on a sofa.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents