88- the summer pensioner himself put out the fire which has arisen because of his son - the smoker

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1359 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(815)         

On September 4 at 08.50 in the village of Visunsk on Voroshilov St., 15 I lit up a house. The careless behavior during smoking 56 - the summer son of the host became a cause of the fire of 1 sq.m.

Fortunately, the fire didn't cause damage, fire destroyed only a carpet.

Staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations into place wasn't called, the fire was liquidated 88 - the summer owner by make-shifts.

About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.


Комментариев: {{total}}