In the Berezansky area the daughter-in-law nearly didn't burn the house of the mother-in-law

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1296 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(777)         

On September 6 at 16.20 on Lenin St., 13 in the village. Red the Berezansky area there was a fire. The house belonging to the pensioner 1947

lit up

The careless behavior during smoking of the daughter-in-law of the hostess of the house 1967 became a cause of the fire on the area of 35 sq.m. Fire destroyed furniture, household things and 3 window frames for total amount of 15 thousand UAH. The sum of collateral damage made 19,7 thousand UAH. Fortunately, on a fire nobody suffered.

About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents