In the center of Nikolaev the house

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1123 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(673)         

On September 7 in Nikolaev on Shevchenko Street, 69 in the apartment of a house there was a fire. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

Ignition happened at 13.15. Though reported about it only in 9 minutes, but already at 13.45 the fire was liquidated. On a scene the ambulance crew also was involved.

As the reason of ignition careless handling of fire 50 - the summer hostess of the apartment served.

Losses from incident made 4.75 thousand UAH at the damaged area of 1 sq.m. The apartment on a bag of 70 thousand UAH and her hostess were rescued.


Комментариев: {{total}}