Electric devices nearly didn't burn Nikolaev "Katyusha"

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 951 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(570)         

On September 7 in Nikolaev on Industrialnaya St., 1 in household premises of JSC APF Katyusha there was a fire. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

The safety violation of the rules at operation of household devices became the reason of incident.

Ignition happened at 15.00. Fire extended on 100 sq.m and destroyed window frames, a door.

Elimination of a fire lasted exactly 2 hours. Together with representatives of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in it the emergency crew of "Oblenergo" was involved. They managed to rescue the household room from elimination.

The enterprise amount of damage as a result made more than 5 thousand UAH

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents