70- the summer pensioner nearly didn't deprive the man of housing

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 877 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(526)         

On September 8 in Voronovk Voznesensky's village of the region of the Nikolaev area the roof of a verandah of the house belonging to the local 1957 lit up. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

I became responsible for a fire 70 - the summer pensioner, whose imprudence during smoking nearly didn't deprive the man of the house.

Fire destroyed verandah overlapping, household appliances and other valuable things for total amount about 8 thousand UAH. Staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations managed to rescue the house and property for the sum of 30 thousand UAH

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents