In Nikolayevshchina not extinguished cigarette took away life 48 - the summer man

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1766 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(1059)         

On September 9 in the village Chervonaya Ukrainka (the Berezansky area the Nikolaev area) there was a fire during which the person was lost. About it reports the GU central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

48- the summer jobless local "burned" himself and the housing. As it was succeeded to establish, non-compliance with fire safety regulations during smoking became the reason of ignition. The matter is that the inhabitant of the village Chervonaya Ukrainka fell asleep and forgot to extinguish a cigarette.

Ignition happened in 3.45 nights, but only in 5 hours neighbors, having seen fire, called in the Ministry of Emergency Situations. However it wasn't succeeded to rescue the smoker.


Комментариев: {{total}}