In Nikolaev the smoker - the physical education teacher nearly didn't burn the sports hall of the Humanitarian gymnasium No. 2

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1280 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(768)         

Yesterday, on September 21, at 10.30 there was a fire in the territory of the Humanitarian gymnasium No. 2 which is in the city of Nikolaev down the street Admiral's, 24. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

The auxiliary room of a gym of the Humanitarian gymnasium lit up.

Into place at once two teams of firefighters who within 10 minutes managed left will cope with fire. Thanks to prompt actions Mchsnikov was succeeded to rescue a gym and sport stock for the sum near 100тыс. UAH

According to preliminary data, the reason of emergence of a fire - imprudence during smoking of the physical education teacher of this educational institution.


Комментариев: {{total}}