Imprudence during smoking cost to the host of life

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1097 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(658)         

The body of the resident of Nikolaev was found by the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations at fire elimination in a house down the street Factory, 4-A in Nikolaev.

As reports the GUMChS central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area, not extinguished cigarette became the ignition reason.

On fire personal belongings of the victim, a bed, a chair burned down. Fire was thrown on walls and a ceiling. The damage to the building is estimated at the sum more than 50 thousand hryvnias.

In seven minutes firefighters I reached to a scene and already in half an hour the fire was liquidated. But even efficiency of staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations didn't help to rescue the careless smoker.

49- the summer owner of the apartment was lost on own imprudence.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents