The pensioner burned down in own house from - that forgot to switch off an electrotile

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 957 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(574)         

On September 28 the pensioner, the inhabitant of the village Romanovka of the Kazankovsky area burned down in own house.

As reports the GUMChS central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area, the included electrotile from which the table and a wall lit up became a cause of the fire.

The misfortune overtook the pensioner in the 6th mornings, and only in an hour fellows villager noticed a fire and caused service Ministry of Emergency Situations. Employees of a rescue service reacted quickly and in 25 minutes arrived to a scene.

Inhabitants of the village of Romanovk by own efforts could extinguish the burning house, but the pensioner didn't manage to be rescued.

The damage is estimated at the sum about 5 thousand hryvnias, but the most terrible that at the price of imprudence there was a human life.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents