On September 26 in Pervomaisk the Nikolaev area doctors of city hospital recorded botulism at 51 - the summer local resident and it 20 - the summer daughter. About it reported in the Center of promotion of the Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area.
In clinic of the woman addressed from - for poisonings with mushrooms, but doctors made other diagnosis - "botulism". Physicians report that this acute infectious disease resulting poisoning with toxins of bacteria of botulism. It is characterized by a severe defeat of the central and vegetative nervous system. Today it became known that 51 - the summer inhabitant of Pervomaisk, unfortunately, died in hospital.