Day without explosion: in Zaporozhye jerked gas in the multi-storey building

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 682 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(409)         

The accident is reported by the Zaporozhye territorial administration of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

"on October 8 at 22.54 in the nine-floor house on Ladozhskaya St. - in the two-room apartment belonging 29 - to the summer local, there was an explosion of household gas. The owner of the apartment who was in an alcohol intoxication, got burns of extremities, necks, fire to it partially scorched hair. The blast wave in its apartment beat partially out a windowpane. Destruction of other apartments, designs of a structure and pipeline networks didn't happen", - reported in the Ministry of Emergency Situations, having noted that, except the owner of the apartment in which there was an explosion, more nobody suffered, and it refused hospitalization.

Now police officers, the Ministry of Emergency Situations and gas services work at a scene. According to preliminary data, imprudence at operation of gas devices became the reason of state of emergency.

"On a plate the teapot was left without supervision. And according to the victim, explosion happened then when it came on kitchen and turned on the light", - reported in the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

Over the last two days it already the second state of emergency with gas in Zaporozhye. In particular, on October 7 in the apartment of the multi-storey building in the Kommunarsky district of the city as a result of poisoning with carbon monoxide the family from 3 people was lost. According to preliminary data, unauthorized intervention in work of ventilating systems became the reason of this state of emergency.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents