In Voznesensk not extinguished cigarette took away life 41 - the summer man and caused damage on 48 thousand UAH

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 892 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(535)         

Yesterday, on October 19, in Voznesensk the Nikolaev area in the thrown metal car there was a fire. As a result of a fire I was lost 41 - the summer man, reports the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area.

The reason of ignition is banal - imprudence during smoking. Fire extended on 18 sq.m and destroyed material property for the sum of 500 UAH. The collateral damage from a fire made 47,5 thousand UAH

Except the victim, during a fire also I was in the metal car 43 - the summer woman. It with burns of the person and the top extremities of 1-2 degrees was hospitalized in local hospital.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents