The fire in Snigiryovke of the Nikolaev area nearly didn't deprive of life 40 - the summer smoker

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1270 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(762)         

On October 18 at 22:35 in Snigirevke of the Nikolaev area there was a fire in the private house 40 - the summer local. Imprudence during smoking became the reason, reports the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area.

The fire area made 30 sq.m. Fire destroyed furniture, doors, windows and household things for total amount 3 thousand hryvnias.

Not extinguished cigarette nearly didn't cost to the host of life - the man was hospitalized in the Central regional hospital with burns of the person and the top extremities 3-it severity.


Комментариев: {{total}}