In the Nikolaev area the woman burned down in own house

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 957 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(574)         

Yesterday, on September 20, in пгт Bereznegovatoye about 6 o'clock in the morning in the apartment of the jobless local resident arose a fire.

As a result of a fire bed things and a sofa were completely destroyed, also the furniture, house utensils and a floor were considerably damaged by fire.

The arrived firemen managed to rescue the house which cost makes about 8 thousand UAH from fire. Total amount of losses made more than 52 thousand UAH

Unfortunately, to rescue 51 - the summer inhabitant of the house it wasn't possible. Her body was found on a fire place.

Imprudence during smoking became a cause of the fire.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents