The operation "Bus-2008" began on May 15 and will last till June 16 of the current month, these actions are carried out by employees of GAI of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine annually, reports a press - service GAI.
For the I week of carrying out operation over 17 thousand violations of the rules of traffic of the buses allowed by drivers and minibuses, from which are found and documented:
- 84 cases of management of drunk vehicles,
- 229 facts without certificate of the driver of the corresponding category,
- 335 violations of the rules of journey of railway crossings,
- 2644 facts of excess of the established speed of movement,
- 61 violations during transportation of the organized groups of children.
Workers of the State traffic inspectorate pay special attention to technical condition of vehicles which are involved in transportation of passengers. Every fifth of the checked vehicles was operated with technical malfunctions. In 960 cases re-equipment of buses and minibuses by establishment of occasional seats for sitting is recorded. 1328 facts of deliberate blocking are documented by drivers of emergency exits also. By results of checks of motor transport services, officials were given out over 2,7 thousand instructions of the State traffic inspectorate on elimination of the found shortcomings.