The next death of the careless smoker, this time - in пгт Kazanka

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1170 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(702)         

Yesterday smoking in a bed once again ended with death.

Around 10.00 in пгт Kazanka on Pushkinskaya St. lit up the house belonging to the local of 1964 year of birth. Imprudence during smoking of the host became a cause of the fire.

The fire of 5 sq.m destroyed a mattress and a bed, and also caused collateral material damage for the sum of 51,8 thousand UAH. On a scene the body of the owner was found.


Комментариев: {{total}}