On November 3 at 03.40 in the village of Fedorovk of the Berezansky area the trade booth located on Odesskaya St., 1 lit up. The owner of a booth is the local of 1980 year of birth, the subject of business activity.
The fire arose from - for short circuit of conducting. Fire extended on the area of 12 sq.m and destroyed the goods, two refrigerating show-windows and other material values for total amount of 48,7 thousand UAH. It was succeeded to rescue goods for the sum of 5 thousand UAH. Fortunately, owing to incident nobody suffered.
Same night, at 03.35 in Nikolaev the trade pavilion located on Kosmonavtov St., 156 and, in The Bargaining — Service market territory lit up. Fire extended on the area of 20 sq.m and destroyed office equipment and a stationery. Besides, plastic registration of pavilion was damaged. The sum of losses which were suffered by the tenant, the business owner of 1966 year of birth, is established. Firefighters managed to rescue pavilion and other material property on 100 thousand UAH