From - for careless handling of fire in the Nikolaev area 2 persons

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 848 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(508)         

On October 29 at 20.00 in the village of Semyonovk of the Arbuzinsky area the house located on Nova St., 28 lit up. The careless behavior with fire of the hostess of the house, the pensioner of 1939 year of birth became a cause of the fire. Fire extended on 2 sq.m and destroyed a bed, a cover and other material values for the sum of 200 UAH. On a scene the body of the hostess was found. In service Ministry of Emergency Situations about a fire reported only in 3 days, on November 1.

On October 31 at 21.00 in the village of Petropalovke of the Brotherly area the house belonging to the petropalovsky Village Council lit up. Imprudence during smoking which was allowed by the pensioner of 1939 year of birth became a cause of the fire. The fire area made 20 sq.m. Fire destroyed a bed and a mattress for the sum of 200 UAH. On a scene the body of the smoker was found. Divisions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations weren't attracted, the fire was liquidated by locals who informed service Ministry of Emergency Situations on incident only next day.

For the same reason - imprudence during smoking - on November 1 the house in the village lit up at 23.00. Fertile the Arbuzinsky area, belonging to the local, jobless D. of 1969 year of birth. The fire area made 24 sq.m., fire destroyed a house and material property for total amount of 34,7 thousand UAH. Fortunately, on a fire nobody suffered.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents