In the Nikolaev area the man was killed by the lit-up blanket

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 910 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(546)         

46- the summer owner of the apartment living in пгт Kazank of the Kazankovsky region of the Nikolaev area, choked carbon monoxide in own apartment from - for violations of the rules of fire safety at operation of household devices. As reports the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area, the fire occurred on November 8, around 19.00.

The rescuers who have arrived to a scene managed to cope with fire only in hour. The reason of a fire was that the man warmed the apartment with an electrofireplace which was very close to a sofa. Most likely, the blanket which lit up fell to it.

Because the man at the time of ignition slept he in time didn't see the begun fire, as became for it fatal.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents