In Nikolaev during the fire which has occurred from - for short circuit of a fireplace, the one-year-old child

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1313 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(787)         

Yesterday, on November 16, after fire extinguishing in one of apartments of Nikolaev the corpse of the one-year-old child was found.

The fire occurred in a house down the street Shkapina. On a scene the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations left. After it was succeeded to cope with fire, in the scorched house the corpse of the child of 2007 year of birth was found.

According to preliminary data, ignition happened from - for short circuit of an electric fireplace with which mother of the kid warmed the house.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents