The one-year-old child left careless mummy without supervision, burned down in the apartment

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1897 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(1138)         

"Crime. Is NOT PRESENT" wrote that revival, on November 16, in Nikolaev, in the residential district the Rocket Natural boundary in one of apartments there was a fire owing to which the one-year-old child, was lost reports the center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Nikolaev area.

23- summer mother of the kid, according to stories of neighbors, passed treatment in psychiatric hospital. And this ill-fated day, having left the child of one in the apartment, I left on a visit to the godmother.

For the preliminary reason, the fire happened from - for violations of electric fire safety regulations - conducting in the house was faulty therefore it jammed.

The investigation is at present carried.


Комментариев: {{total}}