The well of a heating main lit up from - for sleeplessnesses of the bum

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1275 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(765)         

In a heating main well on Komsomolskaya St. in Nikolaev Mchsniki extinguished the fire which has begun at 3 o'clock in the morning yesterday, on June 2.

53- the summer man without a certain residence, escaping of cool May nights, it decided to be bedded down in a warm well of a heating main. To the wanderer in a temporary haven it wasn't fallen down, and he decided to smoke, without going out of doors.

As reported in GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area, most likely as the reason of emergence of a fire smoking served in "bed".

To a scene there arrived the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations and extinguished the garbage which has lit up in a well. Responsible for a fire didn't suffer, here only didn't sleep...


Комментариев: {{total}}