In Nikolaev the woman poisoned with carbon monoxide and two days lay dead in the apartment

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 923 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(553)         

On November 26 at 10.00 on the 01 panel the message that in Nikolaev, in one of apartments down the street Potemkinskoy, 92, is caught a gas smell arrived. There at once the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations left. When they arrived to a place, they managed to establish that neighbors didn't see the hostess of the apartment two days.

To a scene arrived office of the militarized it is mountain - the Ministry of Emergency Situations saving group, emergency crew of JSC Nikolayevgaz and militia.

At room survey rescuers found a body 56 - the summer hostess of the apartment. According to preliminary data, the cause of death of the woman - poisoning with carbon monoxide from - for uses for heating of the apartment of the self-made gas device, reports a press - service Ministry of Emergency Situations.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents