From - for a fire in the Nikolaev night club "Illusion" it was necessary to evacuate 95 people. Many didn't want to leave club

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 2735 }}Comments:{{ comments || 4 }}    Rating:(1650)         

Yesterday, on November 27, around 22.00 there was a fire in the Nikolaev night club "Illusion". On fire extinguishing 5 crews of the Ministry of Emergency Situations at once left.

The matter is that this place is object with the third number of a call as the mass congestion of people there is constantly observed. In additives to everything, nearby there are old buildings, movie theater and the central library of Gmyrev. "Calls from similar objects are automatically fixed and on a scene the maximum number of firefighters" leaves, - reported in the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit in the Nikolaev area.

The ignition reason - short circuit owing to which there was an ignition and room smoke.

The fire area made only three square meters. From the room 95 people were evacuated.

During a fire none of visitors and the staff of night club didn't suffer though there were attempts to show heroism and to help experts to cope with fire.

Small problems arose and with evacuation of visitors - many of them were under the influence of alcohol therefore some didn't want to leave the room of an entertaining institution.


Комментариев: {{total}}