Recently for the Nikolaev area there is very actual a problem of "cigarette" fires. Statistically in houses are the most common reasons of fires imprudence at the smoking, not extinguished stubs and matches.
Only on the past weekend in the Nikolaev area two persons were lost as a result of the fires which have occurred from - for smoking in a bed. In the morning, on December 7 on phone quickly - dispatching service "01" the signal that in a house смт arrived. Arbuzinka of the Nikolaev area occurred a fire. As it became clear, open burning in the house wasn't, only in the room the bed on a bed smoldered. On this bed the daughter found a corpse of the father of 1938 year of birth. Allegedly, not extinguished cigarette became a cause of the tragedy. According to relatives, any more for the first time grandfather's "addiction" led to small fires. Then, native managed to return the grandfather from a next world. This time everything ended with the tragedy. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.
On the same day the message about death came from the New Odessa area on a fire 48 summer inhabitants of the village Is new - Petrovsky. The fire happened still on December 5, found the victim already 7-го. The reason is banal - imprudence during smoking.
The majority of the people who were lost on fires, is men is more senior than 40 years. The most frequent cause of the fire is smoking in a bed or lying on a sofa. In many cases the situation is burdened by alcoholic intoxication.
Head department Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area addresses to all citizens: "Be not indifferent to life! Whether there is one smoked cigarette of such price when thus innocent people and children still perish! There is a wish to remind that each citizen has to know - careless handling of fire leads to fires, injuries, loss of human life. "