In 9:27 6-го December in quickly - dispatching service Ministry of Emergency Situations the message aboutarrived|до |that in the city of Yuzhnoukrainsk of the Nikolaev area in the apartment of the multi-storey building on Energostroiteley Street, there was a fire. On a scene the division of the Ministry of Emergency Situations on duty immediately left. By fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations it was rescued 24 - the summer inhabitant of this|zhitel |apartments. Cause of the fire - short circuit|zapiraniye |electrical wiring. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.
On the same day at 19:45 in Nikolaev in one of apartments down the street Hersonskoye Highway, 48, there was a fire. The message arrived from neighbors. Fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations who arrived to a fire place, rescued 79 - the summer hostess from|с |the flaring apartment. At 20:23 the fire was localized, and at 20:40 is liquidated. The fire area made|сдает |10 square meters. On preliminary|predvaritelny |to data, a cause of the fire - violation of the rules of fire safety at operation of household devices.