Every day on billboards and on television from advertizing of cigarettes inhabitants of the Nikolaev area and all Ukraine see the habitual prevention - "Smoking harmfully to your health". But this habitual caution of very few people impresses. Everywhere, where don't throw a look, smoke many - from the teenager to grown wise experience of the person. Mchsniki approve: "Smoking not only is harmful to your health, but also it is dangerous to your life". This statement is confirmed by the convincing and awful facts of death of people on fires which arise because of the persons neglecting fire safety regulations at smoking. Only since the beginning of year for the reason -" imprudence during smoking" there were 373 fires, on which|kakikh |74 personswere lost|lichnost |from them 38 were drunkto the |stena |.
So, on December 10, there was a fire in private|privatny |household|podvorye |the cities of Nikolaev on Novoodeskaya Street. Neighbors reported about a fire, which|kaky |woke up|очнулись |from a smoke smell. When they ran out on the street, saw|узрели |that from|с |windows of the house of their neighbors brings down a smoke. SGPCh-1 office was immediately directed on a scene on protectionto |okhraneniye |Central region. The arrived rescuers saw that the house was captured by a smoke, and in the room burned|goryashchiya |poor property||дело |inhabitants|zhitel |. Fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations found two inhabitants||zhitel |this house, it is the woman|жена |1978|and man|1980 rubles of N.Both of them were drunkto the |stena |. Woman|жена |I got burns|ожог |hands and delivered with the friend in|до |emergency medical service hospital. According to experts, imprudence during smoking became the reason of fire, reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.
Service Ministry of Emergency Situations again addresses to|до |to the population! Be careful and бдител