In three fires which have occurred for the last days in Nikolayevshchina, suffered two guys and I was lost 52 - the summer woman

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 890 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(534)         

The day before yesterday, on December 14, in the Nikolaev area there were three fires. In two cases there are victims and in one - a lethal outcome. About it reports the center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Nikolaev area. In Voznesensk, around 15.00, in the house belonging 52 - to the summer unemployed, as a result of smoking 35 - the summer son of the owner there was a fire in which the young man and suffered. The rescuers who have arrived to a scene pulled out the man from the house, having thus rendered it first aid then with burns of feet of the II degree delivered in area Voznesensky's TsRB.

With a difference at 5 o'clock, around 20.00, but only already on 125 km on Voznesenskaya Route, from - for short circuit of conducting in a cabin of the driver of the LIAZ car there was a fire. The driver, having guessed wrong, at once I reacted to an event. This time with it I was still it 16 - the summer son who had just a rest. When the father tried to wake the son, that was already unconscious. The ambulancemen who have beaten on a scene rendered both first aid. The ambassador of this guy in a serious condition with a burn of hands, the person and the top airways delivered in area Voznesensky's TsRB.

Also the fire happened in Pervomaisk, around 17.00, in a house which belongs idle 52 - the summer woman. The housewife, being drunk, I decided to smoke. But the dream "got" the best and she fell asleep, and the cigarette and remained to burn. Having fallen to a blanket, the stub started smoldering. Unfortunately, the hostess didn't wake up. She choked carbon monoxide.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents