In the Nikolaev area 2 cars burned, without victims didn't do

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1129 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(677)         

Electrical wiring short circuit - the most common cause of ignition of cars. Our edition more than once reported about similar cases. And here again …

Last week, on December 14, in the settlement of Aleksandrovka of Voznesensky of the region of the Nikolaev area owing to malfunction of an electrical wiring the LIAZ car salon lit up.

The driver of the car, 40 - the summer inhabitant of the Kherson area, in a fire didn't suffer. But the passenger of a car, 16 - the summer son of the driver, with burns of the person and hands was delivered in Voznesenskaya regional central hospital.

The amount of damage put with fire, made about 5 thousand UAH

One more case of ignition of an electrical wiring of the car was recorded on December 15 in Novofyodorovk's village of the Berezansky region of the Nikolaev area. Conducting of the GAS 2402 car which belongs to the unemployed 43 - to the summer local lit up. Fortunately, during a fire nobody suffered.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents