From - for garbage in a cellar the high-rise building

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1369 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(821)         

Tonight, in Nikolaev, approximately at 01.30 in a house cellar down the street Red Mayovshchikov, 17 "And" occurred a fire in a house cellar. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

On a scene specialists of the Ministry of Emergency Situations at once left. Within 10 minutes the fire was liquidated. As it became clear the garbage which was in a cellar burned. The fire area made 8 square meters, and as the reason of ignition the careless behavior with fire served.

Here and so, and from - for lit up garbage the whole house could burn down.


Комментариев: {{total}}