In Nikolaev 80 - the summer grandmother burned down alive in own summer kitchen

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1142 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(685)         

The violation of the rules of operation of electric heaters (fireplace) led to death 80 - the summer old woman in the city of Nikolaev. As reports the Center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area, the fire arose around 16:20 in a summer kitchen of a house down the street 7-I Slobodskaya. At once after receipt of a signal of a fire on the panel of the Ministry of Emergency Situations from the son lost which at the time of ignition wasn't at home, on a scene three offices of firefighters left.

Unfortunately, to rescue the elderly woman who was in almost burned down summer kitchen, it wasn't possible.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents