In Nikolayevshchina as a result of careless handling of fire during smoking 2 persons

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 888 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(532)         

On January 17, at 08:00 in the village of Aleksandrovka of the Domanevsky region of the Nikolaev area, in a private house, careless handling of fire during smoking was resulted by a fire. About it reports a press - service Ministry of Emergency Situations. At 10:20 the fire was liquidated by office of the State fire protection of the Ministry of Emergency Situations. As a result of a fire 2 persons were lost.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents