In Nikolaev imprudence when smoking cost life to 2 citizens

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 902 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(541)         

Tonight, 19-го January, about 00:30 in Nikolaev, in a private house, there was a fire. About it reports a press - service Ministry of Emergency Situations.

According to preliminary data, the ignition reason careless handling of fire during smoking. At 02:45 the fire was liquidated by three offices of the State fire protection of the Ministry of Emergency Situations. The operations group of the Main regional department of the Ministry of Emergency Measures worked at a place.

As a result of a fire 2 persons were lost.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents