The next ridiculous death from - for smoking in a bed

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 990 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(594)         

On January 25 in the city of Nikolaev on a fire the pensioner of 1944 year of birth was lost. Cause of the tragedy - imprudence during smoking in a bed. Similar cases occurred on January 24 in Olshanskoye's villages of the Nikolaev area, смт. Bereznegovatoye and New Ukrainian of the Bereznegovatsky area. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

Men of 44, 70 and 56 years, respectively, from - for an addiction got to hospital with various degrees of burns and poisoning with burning products.

Head department Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area recommends strongly to observe always fire safety regulations and to care of own safety and safety of the relatives. It is possible to smoke only in specially taken away places, to use metal or ceramic ashtrays. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in a bed.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents