Careless handling of fire - one of the most common causes of fires. On negligence when smoking it is necessary to stop especially. The fires caused by an outstanding cigarette, are more widespread, than can seem at first sight. Thus all cases are similar one to another: the drunk smoker falls asleep, the cigarette falls, and from it at first the bed, and then both furniture in the house and the house light up. This problem doesn't lose the relevance, the addiction continues to carry away human lives.
Staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations doesn't cease to warn people to be careful and in vain not to risk life. But fires, without looking on anything, proceed, bringing tragic consequences.
In total since the beginning of year in area there were already 78 fires which carried away lives of 8 people, 7 from them said goodbye to life from - for drunk smoking. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.
Head department Ministry of Emergency Situations in the Nikolaev area recommends strongly to observe always fire safety regulations and to care of own safety and safety of the relatives. It is possible to smoke only in specially taken away places, to use metal or ceramic ashtrays. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in a bed.