In the Vinnytsia Region as a result of explosion of gas two persons are hospitalized.

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1278 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(766)         

In Vinnytsia region in the city of Zhmerinka as a result of explosion of household gas two persons in a serious condition are hospitalized. As the chief reported a press - services Ministries of Emergency Situations, the colonel Igor Crolles, explosion without further ignition occurred on February 9 at 28:18 in the one-room apartment on the first floor of a five-floor house.

In four apartments placed on the first and second floors, entrance doors, windows and walls are damaged, destructions of bearing designs of the house aren't present.

Preliminary cause of explosion - careless handling of gas devices of the owner of the apartment.


Комментариев: {{total}}