From - for an old radio receiver the summer kitchen

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1624 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(974)         

On June 17 at 16.30 on the 01 panel the message that on the street of Engels, 21 A there was a fire arrived. About it reports the GU Ministry of Emergency Situations central processing unit in the Nikolaev area.

The firefighters who have arrived on a scene managed to cope with fire therefore the fire area was small quickly.

As it was succeeded to establish later, the fire occurred from - for short circuit in the old radio receiver "Beacon" belonging to hosts.


Комментариев: {{total}}