The pensioner didn't burn down nearly from - for smoking in a bed

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 971 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(582)         

Yesterday, on June 17, from a fire place in the burn center "Dubki" of the city of Nikolaev it was hospitalized 63 - the summer local who has got burns of the face and hands of the third degree during a fire in own apartment.

The fire occurred in the house in the lane Pervomaisk, Nikolaev.

Cause of the fire, according to preliminary data, is careless handling of fire during smoking.

As it appeared, the pensioner smoked in a bed and as a result of it a sofa on which he lay, lit up.

In a similar situation other inhabitant of Nikolaev, 1967 year of birth who as smoked in the apartment to the address Moskovskaya Street, 10 suffered also.

From a fire place the victim was delivered in toxicological office of BSMP.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents