Nikolaev Mchsniki rescued 62 - the summer bum who didn't burn down nearly from - for not extinguished cigarettes

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1113 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(667)         

21Februaryin23:00in quickly - dispatching service Ministry of Emergency Situations the message aboutarrived|до |that to Nikolaevеinthe uninhabited house onto the streetChkalovathere was a fire. On a scene the division on dutyimmediately leftPGPCh-16 on protection of the Central district. About it reportsThe center of promotion of GU Ministry of Emergency Situations of Ukraine in the Nikolaev area.

During fire elimination by fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations it was rescued62- summermanwithout опрedelenny residence. Cause of the firethere was not extinguished cigarette of the drunk man.


Now for the purpose of reduction of fires in inhabited sector the staff of the Ministry of Emergency Situations continues to carry out checks.

-


Комментариев: {{total}}


englishincidents