Smoking in a bed conducts to tragic consequences! For the past weekend Nikolaev Mchsniki rescued two smokers, and one weren't in time

Online: {{ reading || 0 }}Read:{{ views || 1133 }}Comments:{{ comments || 0 }}    Rating:(679)         

On the past weekend in the Nikolaev area a number of incidents filled up the tragic list of "cigarette" fires which carry away almost each day lives of people.

It is possible to avoid a fire if to observe simple precautionary measures! Any carelessly thrown stub or match can cause a fire. It is necessary to avoid smoking in a bed: for this reason most often there are fires, people are injured and perish.

So, on February 22 on a fire in the city of Nikolaev by fighters of the Ministry of Emergency Situations it was rescued 34 - the summer local. The victim lived in the apartment (I didn't work, I abused alcoholic drinks).

One more smoker, 1947 year of birth, without a certain residence guard of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Central district of the city of Nikolaev on duty managed to rescue on February 21. That chose the thrown building for doss houses, and by alcohol and cigarettes tried to be warmed. About it reports the Center of promotion of GUMChS in the Nikolaev area.

Unfortunately, on the same day to rescue 68 - the summer inhabitant of the district Brotherly it wasn't possible. The pensioner was lost in a bed from - for an addiction.

According to the deputy chief of GUMChS in the Nikolaev area Sergey Korogod, the main reason for ignitions in houses it is necessary to smoke an addiction of some citizens in a bed.


Комментариев: {{total}}